The Yankton County Sheriff's Office is currently taking applications for the position of Deputy Sheriff.
Job Order: 864268
Job Time Type: Full Time
Job Description: Law Enforcement Officers Standards and Training Commission including:
1. A citizen of the United States
2. At least 21 years of age at time of appointment
3. Is of good moral character
4. Is a graduate of an accredited high school or has a high school equivalency certificate acceptable to the commission.
5. No felony convictions.
6. Must be able to deal effectively with the public in a wide range of stressful situations.
Minimum Age: 21
Education Level: High School Graduate
Requires a Drivers License: Yes, Operator License
Mimimum Salary: $48,679.73
Maximum Salary: $61,737.67
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Print, complete and return applications to the Yankton County Sheriff's Department by mail, email or in person. Per
employer applicants may also include a resume with application.
Benefits include Full health insurance for employee, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. A person in this position will be a class B member of the South Dakota Retirement system.
For the application click on the following link:
Yankton County Sheriff's Office Employment Application